A lot of people are suffering from foot and ankle problems nowadays. However, a variety of reasons can cause them. Both the foot and ankle are complex structures. Besides, they are responsible for balancing their body weight. Stiffness, pain, and swelling are some of the symptoms of foot and ankle problems. You might also experience pain when walking or standing.
Below are some of the causes of foot and ankle problems that you must know.
- Arthritis: Degenerative joint disorders can cause stiffness and painful inflammation. Besides, some of the different types of arthritis include osteoarthritis, post-traumatic arthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Fracture: Some of the common symptoms of a broken bone include bruising, swelling, and redness. You will also not be able to stand or walk if you have a broken bone. Compound fractures are a cause of broken bone that pokes through your skin.
- Plantar Fasciitis: This condition occurs due to repetitive tears in the tissue of your foot. You will be at more risk for this problem with aging too.
- Tendonitis:When your tendons get inflamed, it results in this condition. Besides, tendons are rope-like structures that attach the bones and muscles. Tendonitis can also result from an acute injury.
For foot and ankle problems, it is a podiatrist whom you must contact. As there are many podiatrists in Irvine, choose the best from the options available. Choose an experienced podiatrist, as they can identify your issue quickly and provides the best treatment. Podiatrists like Dr. Sima Soltani provides the best treatment for foot and ankle problems. She is very famous for stem cell therapy for foot and ankle.
The treatment options which she provides are always safe and affordable. Take her appointment online through her website.
Is stem cell therapy for ankle safe? This treatment is extremely safe. As the patient’s own cells will be used, this treatment doesn’t show any side effects. Stem cells are used to cure different types of illnesses. They have so far been able to assist in treating wounds and ailments that earlier generations either had to put up with or perished from. People who have experienced vision loss due to eye injuries were able to restore their vision with the help of stem cell therapy.
Stem cell therapy is also used in the treatment of brain damage. Research is going on to find out the complete benefits of stem cells. It is athletes who get injured often, and stem cells would be extremely beneficial to them in fast recovery.
Many athletes have shared their experiences on social media platforms after taking stem cell therapy. Stem cell therapy is also useful for cancer patients. Read on to know about some of the benefits of stem cell therapy.
- If you are looking for a non-surgical treatment, stem cell therapy would be a great choice for you. However, it is your podiatrists who will decide whether this treatment is right for you or not, by checking your condition.
- Another benefit of stem cell therapy is, anesthesia is not required for it.
- When it comes to the recovery time, it is very less in the case of stem cell therapy. On the other hand, surgeries might take a lot of time to recover. This treatment is also known for fast healing.
If you observe any side effects after the treatment, you must immediately contact your doctor to know what has caused them. In most cases, stem cell therapy does not show any kind of side effects. Ensure that you don’t stress yourself post taking the treatment. In fact, it is important to stay peaceful for quick healing. Stay peaceful, follow a healthy diet. Avoid eating too oily and spicy food. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
Before choosing a podiatrist, don’t forget to check whether he or she is licensed or not. As the number of fake podiatrists is increasing everywhere now, it is important to check this information.
As there are so many review websites, visit them to get an idea of different podiatrists in your location i.e., about their experience levels, education details, treatment options, treatment cost, etc.
Take an appointment with the best podiatrist today for stem cell therapy for foot injuries!